Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Malibu Magazine Shoot

Last Thursday we shot the first ever Revolution Malibu ad for Malibu Magazine. We are excited for many reasons, first being our model Deven Davis is not only a  very good customer ( and close friend ), she is a former Playboy pictorial model. 

Second, this ad is going to be in the "Best of Malibu" issue which is the biggest issue of the year. Revolution Malibu also has the honor of being voted the "Best new designers"!















The shoot in progress...















Celebrity photographer Dana Fineman ( also a good friend )















Mel, Deven and me



















The final product!

2 comments:

Obscura said...

Very hot!

Love the bright white for summer! Good job ladies!

-Ana

FlashNomad said...

I LOVE that white top - it was the first thing my eyes lit on when I walked into the shop. It's on my wish list for my next escape!