Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Today's to do list at Revolution Malibu

We thought we'd share the things we'd like to get accomplished today at Revolution Malibu. Some fun, some not so fun - but we do have fun doing the not-so-fun together. Video of that soon.

1. Clean up the mess and take pics of the store for the blog.

2. Make this t-shirt



















3. Go downtown to buy rhinestones, studs, lace, etc... 

4. I'm itching to make these :




















4. Go to Kinko's to laser copy some cool images to make these :

































Our Project Ecoart belt buckles and coasters. Available online soon.

Busy day ahead!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am having problems shopping on your website! Can you email me at emilysusansmith@yahoo.com, I was interested in a shirt that said "Live Green Surf Blue"...do you offer that? We live and surf on the east coast and I would love to get that for my boyfriend...let me know!

emily

Unknown said...

love the shirt!!

Anonymous said...

That shirt is semi-scandalous yet sexy at the same time. Love it and can't wait to see the end result!

xo, Becs

Candi said...

I wish I had your talent! Hope you have a Happy 4th of July, and I cant wait until your merchandise is available online!

Ash Fox said...

thank you sooo much for checking out my blog ladies. love your style and aesthetic.

x
www.tittees.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi dear, I left you something on my blog :))

Lauren and Jennifer said...

Those necklaces are cool!!!

Lloyd said...

Looking Great!!!!
legolloyd